This is where you round up all the user behavior data. It can come from several sources: your website, your mobile app, your social media channels, your email newsletters. Below are the most important metrics you should keep an eye on. Remember the list is not exhaustive, so exercise your good judgment on which other possible data can help you tailor your marketing efforts.
Searchanise can help with that:
- How are visitors browsing your site (from desktop or mobile)? Which hours of the day?
- Are they new or returning users?
- How long do shoppers stay on your site, which pages do they go to?
- What do customers search for?
- Which products do visitors click on and purchase?
- Which content do they engage with?
our Analytics section
will tell you everything you need to know about your customers' behavior. The site search app gathers data on what shoppers' search for, which products they click on & buy, when their queries end in "no results" and much more!